Bank of India
Bandra (East), Mumbai
invites applications for engagement of Incharge, SSPS on Contractual basis
The eligible candidates would be required to apply online on Bank’s prescribed Application Format as provided in Page – 8 after payment of Application Fee.
However the applicant will have to produce a printout of the application alongwith certificates (Photocopies alongwith Originals for verification) in support of date of birth, qualification, experience etc., He will have also be required to submit two Character certificates from the previous employer/s or Gazetted Officers at the time of Interview. Applicants will not be allowed to participate in the Interview without the Certificates will not be considered.
Last date for submission of on-line application: 28/11/2011
INCHARGE, STAR SWAROJGAR PRASHIKSHAN SANSTHAN (on Contractual basis): 43 posts
Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- per month
• Should be retired Bank Officer, who has worked in Middle Management Grade Scale –III and above in Bank of India or any other Public Sector Bank or State Bank of India. Retired Officers who have taken VRS (Voluntary Retirement) are also eligible.
• Should have served in Bank of India or/and any other Public Sector Bank or/and State Bank of India for minimum 20 years of which at least 15 years should be in the Officers cadre.
• Should have worked as Branch Manager (in any Scale) in a rural Branch for at least 3 years.
• Should not be above 65 years of age as on 01.11.2011.
• Should be well conversant with the local knowledge.
• Should be Graduate/Post Graduate from a UGC recognized University. Preference will be given to candidates having higher qualification.
• Should produce satisfactory service certificate from the employer/s with whom he has worked for the last 3 years of service before retirement