OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
WESTERN OFFSHORE UNIT, MUMBAI
is looking for Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Security Supervisor, Fire Supervisor to join the organization in the pay scale of Rs. 11000 – 24000/- (A-I Level) & Rs. 12000 – 27000/- (AII Level) as well as Field Operators (Tenure Based Posts) within the State of Maharashtra.
The job is transferable to any Offshore/ Onshore location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations.
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, with valid registration of Name and Requisite essential qualifications in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra may apply “Online” or “Manually via ONGC web site www.ongcindia.com
Envelope containing all the above should be super scribed ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST (DISCIPLINE) OF ________________ and sent by Ordinary Post only so
as to reach latest by 09/05/2011 to the following address.
The Advertiser (ONGC, WOU),
Post Box No. 8717,
Bhartiya post Office, Nityanand Nagar,
Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 069.
A-II Level (Pay Scale of Rs. 12000 – 27000/-)
1. Assistant Technician (Cementing): 10 posts
2. Technical Assistant, Grade-III (Chemistry): 23 posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 18 posts
4. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 31 posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 38 posts
6. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 69 posts
7. Security Supervisor: 04 posts
A-I Level (Pay Scale of Rs. 11000 – 24000/-)
1. Junior Assistant Technician (Production): 31 posts
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical): 19 posts
3. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 20 posts
4. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 08 posts
5. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology): 02 posts
6. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 15 posts
7. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry): 05 posts
8. Junior Fire Supervisor: 05 posts
9. Junior Security Supervisor: 05 posts
Age Limit: 30 years for General candidates, 33 years for OBC and 35 years
for SC/ST candidates as on 31.12.2010.
Application Fee: Rs. 250/- for General /OBC candidates (Rs.100 for SC/ST Candidates) are required to submit Application Fee vide Bank draft
valid for six months, issued by any Nationalized or Scheduled Bank drawn in
favour of “ONGC Ltd., Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
Online/Manual Mode Registration Starting Date: 09/04/2011, Time: 10:00 Hrs
Online/Manual Mode Registration Closing Date: 30/04/2011, Time: 18:00 Hrs
Last date of receipt of applications by Online/ Manual Mode : 09/05/2011