Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2011 of Sub Inspector and Constable Telecom, Veterinary, Electrician
SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL
are invited from male Indian citizens for filling up the following Group ‘C” non-gazetted non-ministerial combatised posts of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable, and Constable in the
SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL.
The posts are temporary, but likely to become permanent in the pay scale as
mentioned below against each post plus usual and admissible allowances as applicable to Central
Government employees from time to time.
Eligible candidates should send their applications BY POST in the prescribed proforma as
given in Annexure-I with attested passport size photographs duly affixed on the application form and admit card duly completed in all respect, on or before the closing date as per the following details
Sub – Inspector
Constable ( Telecomm.)
THE Staff Officer (Admn.), O/O The
Inspector General, Frontier Hqr. SSB,
Guwahati, Nikita Complex, 345,
G.S.Road, Reserch Gare , Guwahati-22,
THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER, FTR Hqrs.,
SSB Guwahati, (Assam)
( DD payable at SBI Guwahati)
Constable ( Veterinary)
The Staff Officer (Admn.), O/O The
Inspector General, Frontier Hqrs SSB,
Lucknow Sankalp Bhawan, Vibhuti
Khand, Plot No.TC/35-V-2, Lucknow-
226010 ( UP)
THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER, FTR Hqrs.,
SSB Lucknow, UP
( DD payable at SBI Lucknow)
The Dy. Inspector General, SHQ
Gorakhpur, Marketing Bhavan, F.C.I
Complex, PO-Fertilizer Factory,
Urvarak Nagar, Gorakhpur (UP)-
THE ACCOUNTS OFFICER SSB, SHQ
( DD payable at SBI Gorakhpur)
The envelope containing the application should be superscribed in block letters as “APPLICATION FOR
THE POST OF (Name of Post), POST CODE NO”…………… along with the Bank draft/IPO of Rs.50/- as
application fee, attested copies of testimonials and admit card duly filled in. Two self-addressed envelopes with postage stamps of Rs.6/- (Six) each should also be attached with the application form.
The last date of receipt of application form is 20/06/2011
1. Sub-Inspector (Telecom.) : 40 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
2. Sub-Inspector (Pioneer) : 30 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
3. Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Telecom.) : 49 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
4. Head Constable (Electrician) : 06 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
5. Head Constable (Workshop) : 58 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
6. Head Constable (Telecom) : 204 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
7. Constable (Telecom) : 84 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
8. Constable (Veterinary) : 12 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Age As on 20-06-2011:
SI /ASI (Telecom): 18 to 25 years.
SI (Pioneer): 20 to 25 years.
HC (Telecom.)/ Constable (Telecomm)/ Constable (Vety): 18 to 23 years.
HC (Elect.): 18 to 25 years.
HC (Workshop): 18 to 25 years.
APPLICATION FEE: FOR ALL POSTS
Application fee will be Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only)-Non-refundable for candidates belonging to General
and OBC categories. They shall attach Non-refundable Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of
authority mentioned at Coloumn. No.4 of Para No.11 below. No fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex-